Disclaimers For Essential Oils
The statements made on this website are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Seek medical help if your condition persists. The data on this website is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
- Never use pure essential oils on the skin (neat). Dilute them with a carrier or disperse in water.
- Never take orally unless under the supervision of a doctor.
- If you are pregnant, AVOID, oils of aniseed, basil, clary sage, cedarwood, cinnamon, clove, hyssop, jasmine, juniper, marjoram, myrrh, pennyroyal, sage, thyme, fennel, peppermint, rose or rosemary.
- Bergamot and citrus oils cause your skin to become sun sensitive, so avoid sunbathing when using.
- Keep all oils out of reach of children.
- When adding pure essential oils to bath, disperse (move water with your hands) before getting in. If the oils “puddle” where you are getting in, they may irritate the skin.
- Essential oils are potent. A few drops do a lot.
- Because allergic reactions can occur with any herbal or botanical ingredient, any preparation should be tested in a small area of the skin before using.
- If using a homeopathic remedy check with your homeopathic physician before using. Some oils may counteract your treatments.
- Essential oils should not be used near, on or in the eyes.
“Certified Organic” means that the distiller that we buy the oil from is Certified Organic.
“Wild Crafted” means the distiller has harvested plants that are growing wild and distilled those plants.
“Unsprayed” means the distiller is not certified organic, and is, to the best of Awakening Spirit knowledge, growing the plants without the use of chemicals, herbicides and pesticides. We are not a Certified Organic company.
We shall, under no circumstance, be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind arising from, or in connection to, the use, misuse, or inability to use the materials and products available on said website. In no event shall we have a total liability exceeding the amount paid by the user for the materials or products.
Orders shipped outside the U.S. may be subject to local duty charges by your government. These charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer. We are not responsible for any associated import fees that your country may impose. Please contact your local customs office to see what these charges are BEFORE placing your order.
We are not responsible for mail service transit time. Transit times are provided by the carrier, exclude weekends and holidays, and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak periods.
By accessing the website from locations outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative, and are responsible for complying with applicable local laws. All taxes, custom charges, tariffs and duties imposed by customs are your sole responsibility. We are not responsible for any associated import fees that your country may impose.